Make-Up Remover Recipe With Natural Ingredients That Will Make Your Skin Perfect While Removing Makeup

 

Make-Up Remover Recipe With Natural Ingredients That Will Make Your Skin Perfect While Removing Makeup

Makeup removal in skin care is a point that should never be missed. Many women complain about not being able to find the right product and not being able to clean their skin deeply enough. The low-cost make-up remover recipe with very simple oils will be very useful for those with such complaints.



Those who spend hours on makeup removal, the world shed money, those who are lazy, those who do not want to apply extra chemicals to their face. make your own cleaner. Are you ready for an informative article? summary I'm starting for those who say late bastard.


First of all, I really believe that cleansing is only by washing with a suitable cleansing gel and exfoliating. (Have you tried the peeling with Turkish coffee? It is great) but constantly washing the face dries the skin. I am also sleepy when I wash my face in the evenings. (if you do not finish the wash with cold water, your pores will remain open because)


I have an extremely sensitive skin that is almost dry but always prone to acne (?). I have visited quite a few dermatologists.

This is the cleaner I'm looking for; It will not tire me when I come home in the evening, it will remove the make-up cleanly, it will not clog pores, it will not cause acne, it will not leave the need for rinsing.



If that's what you're looking for, read on.


In this sense, my favorite micellar make-up cleansing waters. I have used many brands. some did not remove the makeup enough, some stretched my face, some greased, etc. etc. I poured a lot of money on the appropriate ones. Still, all of them are as protective as the world and you cannot rinse. I didn't like this idea, frankly.


I've been searching the Internet for a long time, including forums abroad. I also examined the back tags of all of them one by one. Most of them have castor oil, grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, panthenol (vitamin B5) and glycerin.


Castor oil is our most essential ingredient because it has cleansing and antibacterial properties. Although grape seed oil is good for acne, anti aging, tightening, blemishes, moisturizing etc. etc. possess features. You can examine the oils on the internet.


We use two main oils when making micellar.

We definitely use castor oil, but it is up to you to choose the second oil. Meanwhile, oils are divided into carrier oils, essential oils. Do not choose oils without researching oils. Find out thoroughly how to dilute the oil and at what rate.

In general, brands use castor oil + grape seed oil and castor oil + sunflower oil in cleaning waters.

These oils appeal to all skin types. There is usually tea tree oil in the products that are taken out for those with severe acne problems (it is not used without dilution! it is irritating). You can also add it as a 3. oil but let me tell you it dries the skin. I think it's smarter to just apply it to pimples.

Let's get the tariff

Now we need water first. It may be natural mineral water that my dermatologist at Medicalpark suggested by lying down and getting up. (not soda, but mineral water! and after the acid is gone of course) flower waters. I love rose water because its properties appeal to me, or lavender water, which dries less than rose water, is also very nice. Pay attention to this here, it does not write "rose water" on it. Even herbalists have such products that are not pure rose water. No matter what brand it is, read and see if it says 100% rose water. (I like rossense products) You can also use it by mixing two different juices.



I get my oils from watsons. glycerin is also available at Watsons. Prices vary between 6-9 Euros each. I use castor oil and grapeseed oil. I get b5 (panthenol) vitamin naturally from cosmetics, but you don't have to use b5. I do not know if there are any pharmacies.

Our rates are

oily skin:

70% grape seed oil, 30% castor oil (castor oil) blend

normal skin: 80% grapeseed oil 20% castor oil blend

dry skin:

90% grapeseed oil, 10% castor oil blend

Put the juice of your choice in a suitable bottle. then add your oils according to the above ratio. For example, you can make the ratio of 5 teaspoons. For example, the ratio of "80% grape seed and 20% castor oil" corresponds to 4 teaspoons of grape seed and 1 teaspoon of castor oil.



Since I won't know the size of your bottle, I'll give you something to hypothetical: garnier micellar dual phase perfect make-up cleansing water bottle sizes can meet your needs.


The amount of oil you put into it should be a little less than half the amount in this bottle, or as much as in this bottle. You decide whether your skin is dry or prone to acne.


and you have to put in glycerin as much as the oil in this bottle. glycerin is a miraculous substance. It keeps moisture and makes it soft, but if you put too much glycerin, it will be sticky and clog your pores. (You can also make make-up stabilizer with glycerin and search for "glycerine make-up fixer making" on google uncle)


If you have, did you add 1 teaspoon of vitamin B5? You can use it by shaking it before each use and pouring it onto cotton before the oils go up. Keep your cleanser in the fridge (though I keep all my creams in the fridge).

Do not look at what I wrote for a long time, it is very simple to do and you can make cleaning water many times with the oils you have spent about 20 Euro.


There is a trick here


For example, when you wipe your face, your face gets slightly stretched. then you may have put too much castor oil. Put another piece of grape seed oil. you put too much glycerin, it leaves a sticky feeling. Add a little more water than you use.

You can also remove the glycerin from this recipe and use the formula of castor oil + olive oil to make eye makeup remover. There are plenty of eye makeup remover recipes on the internet, you can also check it on google.



Comments